95 Proposal Essay Topics for Your Inspiration
- 95 Proposal Essay Topics for Your Inspiration
- What is a proposal essay
- Proposal essay structure
- How to choose a good proposal essay topic
- A list of great proposal essay topics
- Topics in time management
- Interesting proposal essay topics
- Proposal argument essay topics
- Psychology in parenting
- Proposal essay topics for college students
- Good proposal essay topics
- Couple relations topics for proposal essays
- Motivation proposal essay topics
- Lifelong learning as a theme for proposal essays
- Final life hack to write great proposal essay topics
If you take an MBA course or belong to the caste of higher education students, writing proposal essay topics will be definitely one of your home assignments. A proposal essay is a kind of argumentative essay, in which the author outlines the problem and gives an indisputable solution based on fundamental research. Many students hate this type of paper with passion. The flip side of the coin is the possibility to choose a good topic and follow a writing guide. Making up your mind on correct proposal essay topics is a way not to lose. The most catching ones are listed below.
Have a tight deadline? Buy cheap essays online at our professional writing service and get comprehensive assistance. A certified writer will create a stunning proposal essay just in time.
What is a proposal essay
A proposal essay is an academic paper that proposes a particular idea and gives evidence in order to convince the audience to take the same position/idea. The writer aims to convince the reader that his/her is good or bad. While proposals generally take a significant part of economic or business transactions, such pieces of writing are not limited to such areas.
Proposal essay structure
Proposals have a general document structure that is modified to suit specific circumstances. The basic structure of an academic proposal can be broken down into five parts. An academic proposal usually consists of:
- Introduction. This part provides an overview of the problem, its solution, plus costs and benefits.
- Issue. This part refers to the key definition of the issue, which includes subject, purpose, central argument, background information, and importance.
- Solution. One of the structural elements is the so-called definition of the solution, which includes a detailed plan, benefits, and potential obstacles.
- Qualifications. Personnel and experience overview.
- Conclusion. Balance the cost upon the benefit, reinforce the point.
How to choose a good proposal essay topic
To choose a good topic for your proposal essay, you should pay attention to the primary goal of such an essay type. The topic of the essay should lay out a game plan for the paper. Among the useful tips on how to choose a brilliant topic, there are:
- Quality brainstorm new ideas.
- Read and understand the literature.
- Manageable and available material on the topic.
- List keywords.
- Focus on the research question and thesis.
- Do extra research about the topic.
A list of great proposal essay topicsWe have created a list of proposal essay topic and groupped them based on topics and academic level. Check it to find your topic
Topics in time management
This is the top subject for proposal essays because it opens a wide field for investigation and this research topic is available on the Internet, in periodicals and smart books from the library. Time management is relevant for ordinary students, career starters who still have been studying and married persons challenging to study when having a family. If it is interesting for you, read our time management essay.
- Self-management: How to make time work for you?
- Is it possible to stay efficient when reconciling family responsibilities with studying?
- What are some good time management skills for a student?
- How to find work-life balance, if you are a part-time student with a spouse and children?
- Are there any progressive ways to combine postgraduate education and making a career?
- Should time management studies be a part of the curriculum? How to implement the main principles of self-efficiency in a student's life?
- Tips for planning a week: How to keep your energy and creativity on the top level?
- What time management skills help keep afloat in the sea of college-home routine and feel happy instead of tired?
- Does it work to complete the most important and demanding tasks the first thing in the morning?
- Giving facts arguing that doing many tasks at once does not influence maintaining quality standards. What about Julius Caesar then?
Interesting proposal essay topics
In this list you will find some interesting topics for your proposal essay.
- An introduction to the history of Keating
- A personal position regarding the sport of caving
- A look at the variations in culture and traditions
- An introduction to social media
- Being born in the modern world
- A description of the statements regarding future happenings
- A guide on the speech of presentation
- A first reaction on a terror teacher
- An analysis of the possibilities concerning future technology in the John Brunner’s book
- Prison prevents issues regarding violence
Proposal argument essay topicsIf you need argument essay, chech this list.
- Strong argumentation against the government shut down in America
- Unconditional support in children with examples
- Cultural problems in the modern schools
- An overview of science fiction
- Small town benefits
- The leading ways to protect personal car in order to avoid attracting thieves
- Turning points in personal life
- Land ethics in American communities
- Motivation to perform well in school
- Poem analysis: "Stopping"
Psychology in parenting
Proposal essay topics about using psychology in parenting have got all the rights to be called catching ideas. They are interesting and relevant for students from the point of view of their childhood experience and perspective to influence the behavior of own children.
- What psychological techniques can help parents refuse to apply physical punishment to kids?
- Why does the tantrum often become the child’s functional behavior? How to give enough attention to your children in spite of a busy timetable?
- How to build up trusting relationships with a child? Tips for parents from childhood psychologists.
- Is a kindergarten a good place for bringing up a happy personality? Are there any alternatives?
- A toddler as a mirror of the family. What is wrong if parents cannot control their child’s behavior?
- What to do if a teenager does not tell parents the truth? How to keep a young person from taking drugs and smoking?
- The crisis of three years: peculiarities of the age.
- A teen thing: tips for parents.
- How do parenting styles shape the traits of character?
- Love is the only thing really important to a child.
- Working methods when bringing up a child.
- What to do if a kid does not stick to family rules?
- How to change the traditional stereotypes about parenting?
Proposal essay topics for college studentsIf you are a college student and you were not assigne a topic, you can find a topic for your essay in this list.
- A research paper covering performance reviews
- Principles of ethical reasoning for class
- Anything is possible by improving weight
- Discussion on the project activity
- Save your money to have better future
- Banned books - the latest report
- The increase in American critical multiculturalism
- A dissertation on a "Tale of Two Cities
- Medieval morality in making speech persuasive
- An analysis of how to prove the credibility of the article's sources
Good proposal essay topicsA list of really good essay topics for any student.
- Improve from personal mistakes
- The process of project life cycle
- The history of evolution
- The topic of the teams of archaeologist
- Child custody case
- The evolution of written profanity
- Don't Blink analysis.
- How can bullying in school be prevented? (Consult: bullying esay.)
- Peer pressure: how to deal with it?
- Raising responsible children: secrets and tips
Couple relations topics for proposal essays
Usually, no one is left indifferent when the secret of happy, healthy relations between a woman and a man is under discussion. Choosing proposal argumentative essay topics about relationship development in a couple will surely help a student to successfully cope with an academic assignment.
- What are the five stages of relationships that every couple goes through?
- The love passion ends after three years. Is it true?
- How does the past influence relations with the opposite sex in the present?
- Why do people usually get divorced? Is it all about fate, or can we establish a pattern?
- What is a healthy relationship between a husband and a wife?
- Tips to build up happy relations within a couple.
- Is it worth to work out your own personality with a psychologist before starting dating or getting married?
- Is it true that the honeymoon phase in a relationship cannot last forever, or are there any ways to save hot feelings for the whole life?
- Main man mistakes in a relationship.
- Popular female mistakes that destroy the couple.
- How to make the best match for lasting happy relations?
- Traits of a dream man/woman. Why does an ideal person turn out into just a fake?
Motivation proposal essay topicsIf you were given a task to write a motivation proposal essay, you may find the topic in this list. It can also serve as a motivation to you.
- Raising responsible children
- How to obsolete lifestyles?
- How to reduce the risk of teen pregnancies?
- Sex education courses to decrease the rate of teen pregnancies?
- Can vegans respect someone else?
- Issues with cyber-crime its prevention.
- Do technology changes affect student's research paper?
- Should hunting be prohibited by law?
- Extreme activities for entertainment were banned
- Bankruptcy as an option
Lifelong learning as a theme for proposal essays
Students may find lifelong learning a rather good theme to look for proposal essay topics. This is one more subject, which is easy to discuss.
- The trend to progress in learning during life.
- What are the most beneficial lifelong learning skills?
- How does the lifelong learning trend impact society?
- Is it reasonable to continue learning during life?
- What are the drawbacks of lifelong learning? Does it really go for every age?
- What are simple ways to engage in lifelong learning?
- Reaching self-actualization through exploring things and teaching others.
- Why make living and learning a priority?
- How to join a study group if you would like to explore something?
- Is there an opportunity to keep updated independently on age?