How to Write a 1000 Word Essay and Succeed
- How to Write a 1000 Word Essay and Succeed
- What is a 1000 word essay
- How to Write a 1000 Word Essay
- What Is the Structure of a 1000 Word Essay
- How to Choose a Topic and Research It
- Writing the Main Parts of an Essay
- Outlining and Perfecting Your Project
- How Long Is a 1000 Word Essay
- How Much Does It Take to Write 1000 Words
- Additional Tips for Your Success
Every educational system gives a tremendous variety of assignments to students. They may be studying at a college or university. Anyway, they ought to fulfill the compulsory program. Undoubtedly, it includes the writing of different essays. Every essay is special because it has different purposes. It complicates the process of creation and writing. The task becomes even more complicated when you are assigned a 1000 word essay.
What is a 1000 word essay
So what is a 1000 word essay? Do not worry! It is nothing new to you. A 1000 word essay is only a length. It can be any type of essay you have previously written. It all depends on the paper instructions:
- process analysis
- compare and contrast.
Such a number of words in one essay terrifies many people. It goes beyond doubts that it is a durable essay. It takes more time to cope with the researching and writing of a 1000 word essay. However, we wish to comfort you. Even if you order any academic paper online, it can be written without problems. There is nothing to worry about if you know how to approach the problem. This is a mental factor. One more crucial point - not to make the task reserved. If you have less than one day, start now. It is easier to write when you are not pressed by time.
How to Write a 1000 Word Essay
Don’t take it as something abnormally long and complex. Divide the entire paper writing process into several blocks. Thus, you receive many tasks of a smaller size. In fact, it is a common and effective way to deal with such essays. The experienced writers will prove it. Every essay should be divided into some logical blocks. After that, you should complete each block in turn.
This method is very effective and saves a lot of precious time. You have a plain understanding of how to put things together. Simply outline the main phases of your project. These should be:
- Preliminary phase
- Writing the main sections
This list shows that these points are typical for any other type of an essay. The only difference is the objective of your task. It may be descriptive, narrative, expository writing, or any other form of essay. There is nothing to worry about. Simply follow the common structure and you’ll manage this project easily. Your informative article will highlight the main aspects.
What Is the Structure of a 1000 Word Essay
A 1000 word essay does not have a uniques structure, as it can be any type of essay assigned to you by a professor. So, check the essay instructions first or ask your professor. But always follow a classical essay structure.
- Introduction with a strong thesis statement in the end
- At least three body paragraphs
How to Choose a Topic and Research It
Every academic project is supposed to begin with the preliminary steps. Firstly, you should understand your essay. Learn the main requirements and its purpose. Afterward, concentrate on the selection of the topic.
It is very important. If you choose an inappropriate theme to discuss, you are doomed to fail. That’s why you ought to take this matter seriously. In order to choose a good topic for your research, it’s needed to remember certain properties every theme is expected to possess. You can choose, for instance: “The change of the attitude toward the human rights in the XX century” or “Time-consuming social media - how to spend your time online more profitably”.
An appropriate topic should be:
- Currently relevant
- Easy to read and comprehend
Let’s tell a bit more about these properties. When you select the main question of your research, you should pick up an issue that is currently important. It should be something unsolved and your study is supposed to solve the problem. In such a way you make it helpful for the targeted audience. You can search for ideas on the internet.
Formulate your topic clearly. Don’t use abbreviations, or neologisms, and rarely used words and terms. Your readers are expected to instantly understand what you’re going to highlight. It should be logically constructed and used in the title. The title can be short but precise. It can consist of 2 sentences.
It’s important to research the main question. Once you select it, find possible informational sources somehow related to your theme. Take some notes to be sure that you won’t forget the essential facts. This is a useful method. Even if your final version of the topic isn’t yet determined, these notes give you some food to chew on.
In addition, the received information shows you the direction you may develop your thesis in. Every essay requires evidence that your theory is effective and can work. A 1000-word assignment is no exception. You’re free to use the topic-related facts to find more proofs. Turn them to your advantage.
In the event, you aren’t able to finish this long project on time buy an essay at our academic writing company.
Writing the Main Parts of an Essay
Success depends on multiple details. To make the picture big and full, take into consideration all aspects of the essay. Your project will be successful if you give heed to every element. It’s necessary to know how to complete each part. Every essay consists of three major writing sections. These are:
- The introduction
- The main plot
- The conclusion
The introductory part states your main claim and provides the readers with some superficial data. You should kindle the interest to your project. Make it catchy, informative, and intriguing. Provide facts, which emphasize the value and meaning of your research. Your introduction implements the thesis just at the end.
The next stage is the main plot. It develops the thesis. After you make your claim, you ought to explain its importance. Clarify your major concerts, why your idea is so valuable and how you’re going to solve it. The main plot should separately disclose other questions too. These are sub-questions, which are directly related to the main thesis. They help to explain it.
Of course, the questions must be supported by the adequate evidence. Find the approved informative sources. It’s up to you what poofs to use. These may be surveys, statistics, graphics, and other examples. Read several samples beforehand. It’s allowed using different examples for different concepts you disclose. This makes your research more vivid and interesting.
The defining essay section is called the conclusion. This part should be written in a form of a summary. Mention your main argument again. Tell why it’s so important and what your purpose was. After that, state the outcomes of your study and interpret them. Your clarifications should be plain for understanding. Use a simple language and the well-known terms and word combination.
Outlining and Perfecting Your Project
It’s difficult to enjoy success with academic writing and an essay when you have no plan. It’s important to outline the research. This gives a plain realization of what and when to fulfill. Moreover, reasonable planning saves heaps of time, which is important for an essay that is 1000 words long.
At first, determine the length of this assignment in every part (in words). Consider the following numbers:
- The introductory section and thesis – 100-300 words.
- The main plot – 500-750 words.
- The conclusion – 50-250 words.
This list shows that you can vary the number of words in the essay to a definite extent. Somebody may prefer to write 300 words on the first pages. In the meanwhile, only 100 words are enough for other students. Simply calculate the word count correctly to write exactly as required.
Your essay outline is dependent on the next points:
- The found information.
- The evidence used.
These are three major demands, which affect the outline. After you select and research your topic, you will have the found data you’re going to use in the writing. Sort out the information you have found and think what would fit in best. Accordingly, this determines the way you are going to compose the assignment from the beginning to the end.
After you learn these necessities, draft your essay. Don’t try to write everything at once. Drafting an essay is a safe method to avoid mistakes.
How Long Is a 1000 Word EssaySurprisingly, a 1000 word essay is 1000 words long. If you are asking about the number of paragraphs, it can be different. It all depends on the essay instructions. However, there should be at least 5 paragraphs, in particular introduction, three main body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
If you are interested in the number of pages a 1000 word essay takes, it depends on the spacing and font chosen.
- Times New Roman, 12pt, single-spaced will take 1,5 - 2 pages
- Times New Roman, 12pt, double-spaced will take 3 - 3,5 pages
- Arial, 12pt, single-spaced will take about 2 pages
- Calibri, 10pt, double-spaced will take 2 pages
How Much Does It Take to Write 1000 WordsThere is no specific answer to this question. The times it takes depends on your writing skills and your knowledge about the topics.
In general, it takes a student about 30 minutes to write 150 words, if they focus on the task and do not get distracted.
Additional Tips for Your Success
- Such big projects require some supporting tips. Claire, one of our most progressive writers, is willing to share her experience in writing this essay type. Take her tips into consideration.
- Choose the topic that is interesting for your and which can be covered in 1000 words. It should not be very narrow. If it's narrow, you can either add some additional aspects to be discussed or choose another topic. If it's too broad, you may narrow it down by making it more specific or discuss only one or few aspects of the issue.
- “A 1000-word essay is a lengthy project. It takes great determination, attention to the details and some time. It’s better to divide the writing into several stages, so you can express your thoughts and ideas fully. Each stage should be completed during a definite period of time. Don’t linger and waste time on one stage. Otherwise, you are risking. Check such nuances as the font, double spacing, etc. Never neglect to edit and re-read each word and paragraph.
- If you have troubles choosing your essay topic, use the Internet. There are lots of online services, which contain possible titles for your essay. Even blog posts, websites, and forums may generate a few ideas for your essay.
- Under the condition, you face the writer’s block you should never grow desperate. This is the point when a writer cannot keep on writing due to the lack of ideas and muse. If this happens to you, simply take some time to unwind. Undertake your hobbies and activities, inspiring your imagination. Return to your essay reinforced and with fresh concepts. You should focus on the main points and develop them.
- In order to avoid procrastination, switch off the gadgets and find a place where people cannot distract you. This is a lasting essay. It makes us be fully devoted to its successful and quick completion.
Don’t waste time playing video games, “hanging” in your smartphone. Start writng your essay as soon as possible. If you want to have your 1000 essay to be written for you, or in case you have too little time (less than one day) or have no ideas on how to write, online writing services are a good alternative You can order a high-quality essay on any subject from experienced people - professional writers. Just place an order with all the details and receive your custom paper withing several hours.