Make Your Descriptive Essay Fully Original
A descriptive or narrative essay is called the easiest type of school homework. Unlike in the case of argumentative (consider 35 topics for your argumentative essay) or compare and contrast papers, teachers just need to make sure students can describe any term or phenomena in details. It is the first step to writing more complicated assignments.
The main idea is to provide even the smallest details of the target object. In the expository essay, it is OK to include the description of feelings such as touch or smell. You may be simply describing a rose. Your reader has to become aware of the certain things without learning extra facts about them.
So, a descriptive paper is an acquaintance with the particular topic. There is no need to conduct an in-depth research or search for many sources. Basically, the definition of the term along with its short description may be found on websites like Wikipedia or any official online or traditional dictionary. If you experience any troubles with the internet, head to the closest library to find all answers and descriptions.
Thus, a descriptive essay is a short paper which is all about describing or summarizing a particular topic. You don’t need to collect responses of other people like you do when writing an argumentative essay. Based on my own experience, I can tell that expository essays barely occupy more than one page so that they won’t take a plenty of time. Still, if you have no desire to work on the stuff like that or you want to impress your reader even with such a simple assignment, contact academic writers for hire to have your vivid project done in several hours.
No details, no proofs, no special efforts… It may be really considered the simplest academic homework task. In general, students should illustrate a descriptive paper with words instead of using pictures. Describe whatever you see, feel, touch, taste, or hear about the target topic. Learn here how to write A-level college essay.
A descriptive essay about a place, for instance, has to provide author’s impressions from attending a certain place in the world: from a small town to the biggest country. You can describe your last vacation or Eurotrip. Mind your language when writing a descriptive paper – it must be lyrical to deliver all your feelings in full. Involve as many adjectives as you know. Focus on describing places with the most breathtaking sights. Let your reader feel the might of such cities as New York or Rome in your description.
It is much harder to tell about a particular person. On the whole, such assignment would mean telling about the appearance and qualities of the chosen individual.
Dedicate Your Time to Descriptive Essay Tips and Tricks
The expository essay may seem an easy task, but it still takes a lot of time, efforts, and knowledge which involves writing skills, academic requirements, and solid experience. There are some student-oriented websites where you can count for help with writing a descriptive essay from those experts who care about your success. The prices are below market average. A descriptive paper can describe any of the following issues:
- And more.
Frankly speaking, we can explain just anything in details, but the goal is to make it sound artistically and officially at the same time.
Descriptive Essay Formula
- Pre-writing stage. Do you have a clear image of the object you’re going to describe? Look at all sources you have on hands. Do they provide all important information on the topic of your choice? Mind that having an experience in the discussed field would be a plus. Focus on your own senses, taste, smell, and other feelings while recalling your personal example. Create an action plan for further writing.
- Create a draft of your expository essay. You may put all words that come to your mind. You’ll have a chance to make your ideas shorter later. Remember not just to tell, abut show the image of the object with the help of words only. The way you create a mental image for the reader defines your ability to make up a good descriptive essay. It is the quality of a skilled narrator as well.
- Adding details. Use your English language vocabulary to add all missing feelings like hearing to the descriptive paper last Play with adjectives and adverbs.
- Take time to revise the paper. Once you have described your vivid place, check the structure of your essay again. Follow these essay writing rules to make the proper structure. Can the sentences or paragraphs be arranged in a better way? Are any transition words missing? Put down all sources used to describe your topic. Make sure the descriptive essay is following the tutor’s instructions in full.
- Edit the descriptive essay. Try to avoid any grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes. Show how great your knowledge of the language.
After completing your final descriptive essay draft, it is better to keep in touch with some experts to have the assignment fully checked. You should evaluate your work critically from the first sight. Proofread and edit the descriptive essay to eliminate or fix any mistakes. You may be interested in adding some details in case you require telling something more about your main object. So, what does a general revision process involve?
- Are there enough details to make it possible for your readers to obtain a full and vivid perception?
- Have you missed any small but significant descriptive details?
- Are there words that convey the emotion, feeling (touch, smell, etc.) or perspective?
- Does your essay possess any unnecessary details in your description?
- Does each section of your paper focus on one aspect of your description?
- Are all paragraphs arranged in the most efficient way?